12 March 2007

Teka b'Shofar Gadol...

B"H 22 Adar 5767


Shalom Good Jews!

After receiving some very good advice, I have created here a weblog for posting information to the public. At first, I did not expect it to go further than the initial comment that I posted at Mystical Paths, but now I see that many more questions have been raised and further clarification is necessary. It would certainly be asking too much of Reb Akiva's blog to keep up with it all, so I am making this place available.

Before I begin, I need to say something else. I am nobody special. If I identified myself, it would not give any more credibility to the things I will pass on here, but it might become a big stumbling block to me, making me think I am more than I am. In this day, we cannot trust anyone, even if they have a name and reputation. Everything must be judged on its own merits and how it lines up with the Torah of Truth.

I make no claims to nevuah! However, I have been a truth-seeker for many, many years and Hashem rewards those who diligently search. I believe wholeheartedly in the possibilities of what I am presenting here. If I didn't, I would not be speaking out at this time.

Good Jews! There is no "proof." If there was, freewill would have ended. Even when Mashiach has arrived, there will still be room for doubt. Prepare yourselves for this! What we have is a preponderance of the evidence, which is increasing daily. It is on this basis alone that I am publishing this blog. Time and events will prove whether my insights are based in Truth and Revelation.

At this point, I will recap what I posted to the comment section on Mystical Paths:



Just passing this along to all the faithful readers here.

Something phenomenal happened on Ta'anit Esther which has set the course of Redemption for THIS Nissan. A VERY BIG and OBVIOUS sign will be given upon which all the Jews in chu"l should drop everything and leave for Eretz Yisrael, if they haven't left already because many are already getting this idea on their own and are suddenly planning to leave. Others have personal circumstances which are leading them to come home sooner than they expected.

This sign will be the last one given. 9/11 was the beginning of the end and this will be the FINAL END. If you require a hint, it is found in the Festival of FREEDOM.

...Until it happens, it can't be spoken aloud, but it will become clear when it is already too late to stop it. It will make much more sense to you when the time comes which is now counted only in days, thank G-D!

...I will give one more hint for future reference.

The sign will appear first in the US and then move toward Israel where it will rest. This is to be understood plainly and literally. It will be a physical occurrence that everyone can see. It will be much discussed, particularly among the Jews. Those who wish to be among the remnant of redeemed in Eretz Yisrael must (physically) follow this sign.

I must tell you that I am myself only 99% convinced this will materialize, but every single day we are receiving messages of encouragement which indicate the train is still on track and won't be stopped. When this sign is given, it will be 100% sure.

Again, every person will see it, but only those whose hearts are set on redemption will recognize it for what it is and only those of very great faith will respond to it and act correctly.

...This one blog comment section, this one time, is the only place this information is appearing. If you want to pass it along to anyone else, feel free to repeat it exactly as written, but tell them that if they think they can guess (as it's light has already begun to shine since the month of Shevat), do not talk about it out loud until it has occurred and if you want to see redemption THIS Pesach, pray fervently for the fulfillment of these words.

...The timeframe seems to be pointing to Rosh Chodesh Nissan. KEEP QUIET and watch and make your preparations. I wish I had nevua so I could be more definite, but the uncertainty is part of the test. What can I say?

Anyone who wishes may write to me: magia_hageula@yahoo.com . I will try to help as much as I can, with the understanding that I will not tell anyone what they should do. Only YOU can make that decision and take the responsibility for it with the help of HKB"H. Many of you have already been thinking on these lines before I said anything here. Once you have decided, I will try to help from my end.




In subsequent posts, I hope to explore related issues, but for now, I want to make clear that my statement about 9/11 being the beginning of the end was not meant to establish the parameters of the time period referred to as pekidah. It is my understanding that this began on the eve of Rosh Hashanah 5761 and is coming to an end on Rosh Chodesh Nissan 5767. This is obviously one of those "related issues" which I hope to address more fully later on.

So, then what do I mean by the comment: "9/11 was the beginning of the end and this will be the FINAL END." In the Amida prayer, we say, "Sound the great shofar for our freedom, raise the banner to gather our exiles...."

I believe that the events of 9/11, the 23rd day of Elul on the Hebrew calendar, a month in which the shofar is sounded daily in anticipation of Rosh Hashanah---a sound meant to awaken spiritual sleepers to do teshuva---was the sound of the Great Shofar in Shamayim calling all Jews to come home. Many, many Jews heard it that way on the day it happened and many moved in response to that call.

I believe that we are about to witness the second part of that prayer's fulfillment. The word translated "banner" is "nes" which can also mean miracle. If it is what I think it is, it will be a miracle that flies as a banner to all Jews, wherever they are in the world. The intent of these events is to "gather our exiles." The end of this particular part of the process of Redemption will result in "our freedom," an ideal intimately connected with the season of Passover. I am afraid that those who wait too long to make the appropriate response to these events may, G-d forbid! be lost like those who did not wish to leave Mitzrayim.

This is why I risk being wrong. If I err, the consequences are bad for me, but if I am right, they are dire for the Jews of chu"l. I am willing to take this risk if it means saving lives. This is what I believe is at stake.

Discounting the first 20 years of the State's existence, since the Great Miracle of the Six Days War, when it should have become obvious to anyone looking with honest eyes that Hashem's blessing rested on this endeavor, regardless of its questionable beginnings, the doors to Eretz Yisrael have stood open to receive every Jew no matter from where he comes. Forty years will be completed in Iyyar 5767. It takes volumes of books to properly discuss the ramifications of the number forty. Perhaps another "related issue" that we might have time to touch upon for the sake of the skeptics.

So 9/11 was the first call to bring in all the stragglers---like the first call to board a plane or train. The event which I allude to above, which I expect on or about Rosh Chodesh Nissan but which could occur anytime from now until Pesach itself, will be the FINAL CALL. How long anyone will have after that until the door is closed is anyone's guess, but I would not want to bargain my life or my family members lives on it.

FYI, I first gave this sign to a dear friend over four years ago and I gave it as recently as a month ago to a family member who is still in chu"l. My instructions then and now were that should this sign appear, they must immediately move without any delay.

What I am telling you now, is that you should be preparing to take your leave. However, this is nothing new. If you have not prepared since 1967, then you should at least have begun to prepare from 11 Sep 2001 and if not then, when??? Country by country and nation by nation, the exile has been ending. America was the last great refuge, but even it has its limits.

Since 1979, the US has been orchestrating the end of the State of Israel through its "land for peace" strategies. The battle for Jerusalem is already underway. Judgement hovers for the goyim. Salvation awaits the Jews:

"Lech Lecha: The Obligation of Aliyah to the Land of Israel," written by Rabbi Mordechai Atiya, cites an ancient midrash from Yalkut Reuveni: "In the (Jewish) year of 5760, the depths will rise up and flood the world, and there will remain the Land of Israel, which will be like the Ark of Noah."

The punishment is not meant for Good Jews! But if you refuse to get on the ark, what is Hashem to do?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all very tantalizing. I am a middle aged BT who is very drawn to Navas (Dreaming of Moshiach's) postings. My heart yearns for Israel and redemption. I am alone. I am not a great communicator.TIhere is no way my very gentle and loving wife will understand. We have young children; (and dept) and no one around me is frum. They cannot see. I have spoke of great changes but no one sees. I hollared on about the tragedy of the disengagement but no one cared or understood. What is to be said to those who would drop everything but will not because they are loyal to their families?

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Just get up and go to Israel... that would be FANTASTIC..... but it is IMPOSSIBLE for so many.
If Hashem wanted us all to be there, Hashem would also make it possible.... if it is impossible, then what can we do?

Anonymous said...

anonymous,

I'm not even 40, but I do know that NOTHING is impossible. I do know that for many, though, the obstacles are great.

Anyway,
I tell other people who seem to have great obstacles that if there is no possible way to drop everything now or 'cannot' make aliyah 'yet' (like most of my family), to at least mentally prepare yourself for this as 'if' tomorrow morning the plane is leaving. I beg my siblings to at least 'think' about what to pack if they had to move slow or fast. If you or others can't arrange to move an entire home full of belongings, then at least prepare yourself mentally and anticipate moving at the first moment.

Anonymous said...

What about the 'converts to be' who find all these obstacles in their way to actually become the jews that they are? Isn't there any possibility to speed up the process for them? In some countries it is virtually impossible to convert.

yitz said...

i don't think this galut is ending unless everyone is coming back..

so anyone who wants to come back will have the oppurtunity.

i sincerely doubt people will be left behind unless they are stubborn.

in my (perhaps infantile opinion) this is nothing like fleeing the Nazis. On the other hand it might be like fleeing Egypt. (When the time comes, you wont have the option to take care of all the little loose ends. it's the little loose ends we should probably be tying up now. doing all those little important mitzwoth that we always wanted to do but couldn't find the time.))

but that's just my opinion based on my limited understanding. nonetheless I do and will continue to pray for everyone.

Anonymous said...

You are all forgetting that we will fly to Israel "on the wings of eagles". To me, this means that Hashem will get us there miraculously.
We shouldn't give up hope!

Blessed to be Yerushalmi said...

Yitz, I hope to have an opportunity tomorrow to respond to your points.

Anonymous,

1. It is forbidden to depend upon miracles.

2. Our lowly generation does not merit such miracles.

3. OTOH, an El Al airliner is every bit as miraculous as "eagle's wings" and a whole lot more comfortable.