13 March 2007

Why???

B"H 24 Adar 5767


Why does America (the West) have to fall?


1) It was prophesied. The West is Eisav/Edom/Rome. Eisav must go down before Israel can arise.


2) America pressures Israel into suicidal concessions and supports the Erev Rav regime.


Yechezkel 36:5 ...Therefore, so said the Lord God: Surely with the fire of My anger I spoke about the remnant of the nations and about Edom in its entirety, who appointed My land for themselves as an inheritance with the joy of every heart, with disdain of soul, because her expulsion was for plunder.


3) As long as America is perceived (and presents herself) as the great savior of Israel, the Jews will continue to think salvation rests in Washington and not in Shamayim.


Each of these is a chillul Hashem which in and of itself requires correction.


Why must the Jews leave the West?

1) The klipah of the West and its culture feeds off the kedusha of holy Jewish sparks. This is why whenever a nation threw out its Jews, it collapsed soon after and eventually invited them back. This is why the 4/5 of Jews who were unwilling to leave Mitzrayim were taken in the darkness---so Egypt could fall when the Jews left.


2) As the prophets say, in every place where we were exiled, we desecrated The Name.


Yechezkel 36:20 "And they entered the nations where they came, and they profaned My Holy Name, inasmuch as it was said of them, 'These are the people of the Lord, and they have come out of His land.' "

Yes, the inner exile must also cease, but the outer exile will be disposed of first and then Hashem will pour waters of purification over us and give us new hearts for Him.


Yechezkel 36:24-28 "For I will take you from among the nations and gather you from all the countries, and I will bring you to your land. And I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you will be clean; from all your impurities and from all your abominations will I cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take away the heart of stone out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My spirit within you and bring it about that you will walk in My statutes and you will keep My ordinances and do [them]. Then will you dwell in the land that I gave your fathers, and you will be a people to Me, and I will be to you as a God."


NEW CLUES

I am considering entrusting the information to a reliable, verifiable third party who can confirm it with me after the fact for the benefit of the readers. Meanwhile, I will continue to provide clues as I think of new ways to tell you without really telling you...yet.

I will tell you that the sign of which I have spoken is not a missile, a falling star or a pillar of smoke. It will not be anything supernatural from a normal human perspective. Those who look with faith will understand what a miraculous thing it is, just like there are those who blame Hurricane Katrina on global warming while others look at each individual "mida k'neged mida" aspect and declare it must be the handiwork of G-D. If I told you today what the sign is, you would not believe it. Only after the fact is there a chance you will accept it.

Here is an open sign of where things are headed...

NBC slammed for 'anti-Semitic' TV show

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Now we can feel the momentum.

Of which you refer, it is probably something 'natural' that can be attributed to 'nature', but as you refer, we the ever watchful will understand.

My suitcases are now out and first-round of packing has begun. I think I will put one in the living room so it is plainly visible. Papers will have to go with the carry-on. I've printed out all three entries for my dear husband to read.

nava said...

First of all, thank you for opening a blog - we will enjoy your information and chizuk very much...

Second of all, based on many Sefarim and Mekubalim - you are on track!!!!!!!

Read Reb Gershon's dream - Storms & Anti-Semitism in USA

http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2006/09/storms-anti-semitism-in-usa.html

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem that dream has materialized yet. And the reference to NBC was rather interesting, in that those scripts were written many months ahead, so it may be that this is symptomatic of a deeper dis-ease.

The Rebbe and many others have referred to the four-fifths like in Mitzrayim as possibly replicating itself. However, have not read anywhere of 90%. It would be good to have credible references.

Dreams are the realm of fantasy, even though there is an element of emes therein. Where does it say that these are navua, and especially in our days?

Anonymous said...

OK, I have mentally packed my bags, sold all my other possessions on Ebay... and now I'm ready to get on a flight to Israel..... what do I do when I get there? Where do I go? Where do I spend the night? Money for hotel.... yes for a while, but not forever. Have FAITH you say.... just have faith.... I'm getting there.....now I need a miracle.